Sunday, May 19, 2019

Brand ‘You’

Every somebody in this world has some abilities which make him eccentric and make him distinguishable from everyone else. Thats the main imagination behind brand You. I withstand some abilities which make me different and add to my harbor in the market. This feature of distinctiveness is observed by many HRDs when they induct fresh workforce from the market. thither are so many ways to promote oneself and thats how the demand for brand You builds up in the market. In order to promote oneself, first step is to analyze ones abilities and capabilities.This can be done by regular sessions of intra-personal communication. A person should know what he is replete(p) at and he should list down his unique features and ponder over them once in a while. For example, I have good communication skills, therefore I would capitalize on this particular skill of mine. Similarly if I am good at teaching, I would publicize teaching as my special feature. If I am good at communication skills, I woul d take part in discussions. If I am good at influencing people around me, I would promote my leadership skills.These qualities can be found turn up by ones self-feedback and the results obtained from self-feedback should be compared to the actual prospective outcome to keep at a check at reality. If you dont take control of your brand, youll be forever stuck with how the world judges you (Brandy, 2007). Knowing nigh oneself is the key to success in brand You. A brand is always unique because of its style, its organizational culture, its enrollment with its environment.Same applies to brand You, a person should have a unique style of his own, he should have his unique ways of carrying out his work and he should commensurate with the external environment as well. To increase the value of my brand You, I would analyze my abilities, publicize my unique capabilities and capitalize on it. This is how I will render my own position in the market. References Brandy, D. (2007). Creating B rand You. Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved August 22, 2010 from http//www. businessweek. com/magazine/content/07_34/b4047419. htm

No comments:

Post a Comment